Protégé OWL Debugger
Protégé OWL Debugger is a tool to help people debug OWL-DL ontologies.Screenshots
You can download this plugin for Protege 3.2 beta here.
DocumentationA short tutorial is now available
- unzip the download into the plugins folder, which will create folder named ‘uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.debugger’ containing the necessary jar files.
- The debugger available in the Tools menu
- Before running the debugger, start the OWL reasoner (E.g RACER or FaCT++) and classify the ontology first.
- Start the debugger by choose Start Debugger from Tools menu
- Choose one inconsistant class from the debugging panel for debugging.
Hai WANG and Matthew Horridge
Level of Support
OWL Debugger is under active development.
All comments and suggestions will be appreciated! Please post questions and requests to the Protege OWL mailing list where we will respond to them, or use the co-ode forum.
Call for Buggy Ontologies
Currently our debugger is still prelimiary and has being tested and the approach we adopted is based on heuristic. It would be useful to have a series of test ontologies to try to break it. If you have any difficulties figuring out the reason your classes are inconsistent, please send the ontologies to us (More).
OWL Debugger is made available under the GNU Lesser General Public License
Copyright © 2004,2005, The University Of Manchester