Broken Pizza Ontology
A set of classes used to demonstrate common errors made while modelling, including:
- Over-constraining domains on properties
- Misinterpretation of functional properties
- Descriptions of VegetarianPizza that:
- can be trivially satisfied
- can subsume unclosed pizzas
- use restrictions that do not mean anything
- use intersection incorrectly
- use inappropriate disjoints
VegePizzas have been left as primitives to simplify viewing the classification.
Convert each of these, one at a time or in small groups, to a defined class (using the right-click menu) before classifying.
Nick Drummond, Matthew Horridge, Sean Bechhofer
© The University of Manchester, 2005